Ritouen (hereinafter “the Inn”) utilizes a secure system to strictly manage the personal information it receives.
Definition of Personal Information
This pertains to personally identifiable information, such as addresses, names, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses, which the Inn receives from inquiries and reservations.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information"
The Inn’s purposes of use of personal information that it receives from guests are as follows:
- 1. For communication with guests regarding information and confirmation, payments and settling bills, and so forth in guests’ utilization of the Inn’s services.
- 2. For use in an emergency such as illnesses or disasters.
- 3. For questionnaires.
- 4. For evaluation of guests’ usage of the Inn’s facilities and services, as well as for improvements to these.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
In principle, guest information obtained by the Inn will never be publicized or passed on to a third party without the guest’s consent. Exceptions are as follows:
- 1. When disclosure is required by law.
- 2. When the Inn determines disclosure is necessary for the preservation of someone’s life, body, or property.
- 3. When the Inn determines to cooperate with a national authority, local government, or agent that has been commissioned by such, as well as when it determines that it is particularly necessary for the public good.
- 4. When the Inn determines the necessity to protect the rights of guests or the Inn.
- 5. When the Inn consigns handling of personal information, to an extent necessary for operation.
Correction and Removal of Personal Information
- 1. Guests may seek the following through the Inn’s prescribed procedure:
- (1) Confirm whether one’s own personal information, retained by the Inn, is not inaccurate.
- (2) Correct or remove one’s own personal information, retained by the Inn, when it is inaccurate.
- 2. When the Inn determines whether to correct or remove said personal information, as specified in above Section (2), the Inn will notify the guest concerned without delay.
- 3. Please contact the Inn through the Inquiry Form, should you wish to make any such requests.
Safety Management and Security
The Inn strictly manages guests’ personal information and takes precautionary measures against dangers such as falsification, leaking, or unauthorized access. However, the Inn has no responsibility for incorrect e-mail addresses supplied by guests in the Inn’s various forms.
* The various forms on this website are structured to automatically send registered content to the supplied e-mail address, to be checked by the guests. As such, registered information will be sent to the supplied e-mail address, regardless of input error.